If you have any problems with the computer:
- The computer does not turn on
- Keyboard or mouse does not work
- The computer does not see the network
- There are extraneous noise from the system unit
- The operating system does not load on the computer
- The computer periodically reboots or freezes
- Computer crashes into the blue screen of death
- The hard drive is no longer detected
- USB devices are not working properly
- Computer does not display image on monitor
- The computer boots up for a long time or runs slowly
- Not connected to the internet
- Programs do not work,
We are pleased to offer you our computer services to restore your computer
To diagnose and repair computers, our engineers use professional equipment:
- Diagnostic boards for comprehensive testing and repair of PC-POST PCI, PC-POWER PCI motherboards
- Hot-air and infrared soldering stations that allow you to repair system boards and video cards of any complexity.
- Programmers for flashing any BIOS chips.
- PC-3000 hardware and software system for repair and restoration of hard drives.
Our specialists have extensive experience in computer repair, computer setup and server repair. In stock there are a large number of spare parts and accessories. This allows you to repair computers in a short time and with high quality.
Our service center provides the following computer repair services:
- Repair of motherboards of any complexity.
- Urgent computer repair.
- Diagnostics of computers, motherboards, video cards, HDD.
- Replacing a computer power supply.
- Replacing hard drives, DVD / CD drives,
- Replacement of motherboards, video cards.
- BIOS firmware (BIOS) on the programmer.
- Setting up and restoring the operating system
- Install device drivers
- Canberra Computer Repairs
- Virus treatment
When contacting our service, our engineer diagnoses the malfunction. After the diagnosis, you are informed of the causes of the computer malfunction, the work plan and their cost. After repairing the computer, the manager must demonstrate its operability to you and issue a guarantee card for the services performed.
Payment for our services is made only after the implementation of services and the issuance of repaired equipment!
Source website https://canberracomputerrepairs.com.au/